05 April 2009

hello, are you here?



i'm welcoming you with wide open arms stretched high up to the sky,
eager to embrace your warmth and delight in longer days filled
with growth and possibility.

my spring manifesto:

+ take more walks along the river with my little ones

+ start prepping the garden soil & plant some pretty flowers

+ clean out my closet & unclutter my workspace

+ lay on a blanket in the backyard & listen to the birds with my eyes closed

+ hang a collection of art above my couch

+ finish knitting the winter scarf i started

+ spend two mornings a week painting at the studio

+ write & post more cards and letters (i love receiving them)

+ devote time for coffee & pastries with new & old friends

+ start a collaboration project

+ celebrate some tiny thing each day


i'm ready and i know you are too.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I adore your green clogs, with the stockings (I think I have those in blue) on that rug.

oh, to lie on a blanket on the green earth.... I am ready for that!

xo,

g

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

P.S. I loved your idea of book & hardware placement...
(I laughed more at your comment than I did the video clip!)

Maren Marie said...

yes, i am here. yes, i am ready too.

chelsea b james said...

that list is so inspiring juli! i love the idea of relaxing and enjoying nature